Monday, September 2, 2013

• Think about your goals for AP
-A goal I would like to try and accomplish is to try and think outside of the box more. Being more creative instead of sticking with what I know.
-Another goal I would like to try and do is draw/paint a bit more realistically whether it being in terms of color, hue and shading or if it is trying to draw/paint objects more realistically since I have a hard time with it.

• What materials do you wish to work in (media)?
-I don't have a set preference in media. Depending on what I am doing will determine the media I use unless I have to use a set one but I don't think that would be a problem all that much.

• What skills do you already have (strength and weaknesses)
-I think a major weakness I have is bodily proportions and sometimes proportion in general.
-I am not very good at drawing the human figure in a more realistic sense.
-A strength I think I have is my ability to be rather detailed when it serves it's purpose and being rather simplistic in others.
- I haven't really thought of it much so these aren't the best answers. 

• What subjects do you hope to develop?
- I do not understand what 'subjects' is supposed to mean in this.

• What are your top 5 projects that you feel you must do?
- I don't understand this question either.

• Do you plan to study art or a related field in college?
- Yes. I would love to turn art into a career and study it in college more. I'm not sure what quite yet but I know I want to be in some sort of art related feel. It is what I love to do and I want to pursue that love.
• Why are you taking AP?
- I'm taking AP because I want to develop more. The other art classes i have taken through the years have helped but AP is more advanced an i think it will push me more and have to think a lot harder in order to produce the best work that I possibly can make.

• What do you hope to get out of it?
- I hope to get out of this more knowledge that I can apply to my own art work outside of school and to develop that knowledge and skill in order to do so. I know I'm not the best but I still want to work at it.

• Are you willing to spend your own money for some supplies?
- If I absolutely have to then yes I will. If there is some way I can make do with what I got that will work as well. But it is still a yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment