Thursday, September 5, 2013

Over the summer for AP Art I thought I did a lot of things. I went to Duluth and took lots of pictures. I practically had one of the many sketch books i own with me everyday. I did as much drawing as I could and did my best to complete my assignments even if there was some issues with and without technology. But with many if the things I could do I was able to complete then to the best if my current ability with all the photographs and the sketching that I did. But mostly I felt successful in the drawing that I did. I tried out something different in order to help myself in a way that I would be satisfied. I developed a way of drawing a base form before putting anything on and it made me very happy to see how they turn out!

I wished I was able to paint more over this summer though. I didn't realize how little paint that I had to work with and I wasn't able to go out and buy any. It's sad that I wasn't able to develop my painting more but sometimes things in life do not work out perfectly. 

But over the summer I did take lots of pictures. In Duluth I took over 400 pictures! Though unfortunately the pictures that I took after that where some how deleted and lost which makes me sad but there is nothing I can do to fix that. But what I did manage to photograph I feel rather proud off. They look really nice and I took pictures if anything and everything that I could see or that I liked when we walked around. 

Despite some hiccups I work hard and accomplished what I could with what I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment